Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Longer days, more time to take your photos outdoors

A great evening with my Waterville class on the beach

 At the old Burial Ground, Over the Water, Caherciveen...


and at the cliffs near Portmagee with the Camera Club.


Before....


and after a Tourism-meeting in Portmagee.

 last week at my own place, just running up the hill.




and finally yesterday in the Glen, during a walk.



I could not believe that I did only one post on the blog in April, it was a very busy month for me and a lot of work had to be done. Looking back, I still took a lot of photos, in the morning, during the day or in the evening. Its like a dayly exercise and keeps record what I´m doing. this selection of pictures was taking in the now longer days and during my classes, with the South Kerry Camera Club or just during a walk to get a break from the computer.
I always carry a small compact camera with me, a Lumix LX3. I really like the camera for its image quality and that I can change all settings and shoot raw or jpg. she does nice HDR-Videos as well and the macro settings are another great feature for detail shots. I miss a viewfinder as the screen is sometimes hard to see, but despite that a great little camera, if you know how to make the most of it.